- All watches, cufflinks & accessories are expressly guaranteed authentic to their respective brands.
- Vintage and used pieces may have been fitted with an aftermarket strap, crystal or battery. This will be stated if this is the case. A full refund will be issued if a replacement part not listed is found to be aftermarket.
- New watches are sold with a 2 year warranty.
- Ex-display watches are sold with a 1 year warranty.
- Pre-owned & refurbished watches are sold with a 6 month warranty.
- Watches & cufflinks older than 20 years are sold as vintage / antique items, and no guarantee is offered aside from its authenticity.
- All quartz watches are sold with a 1 year battery guarantee regardless of age.
- If we act as a buyers or sellers agent no liability is assumed.
- All stocked watches will be sent from Auckland insured and signed for with Overnight CourierPost.
- All watches will be dispatched the following working day after cleared payment.
- Brand new watches are sent directly from Europe and will take 7-14 days to arrive and can be collected for our office.
- Australia shipping is via DHL and is singed for an insured.
- Refunds will not be issued for “buyers remorse” when a buyer has previously inspected the watch.
- 7 day returns are accepted if the watch is purchased unseen. a 7.5% restocking & admin fee applies. Any wear on the watch will void the return policy.
- A full refund will be issued if the piece arrives “not as described” this includes but is not limited to damage, authenticity, colour & condition.
WE SELL IN 3 WAYS
- SELLERS AGENT: The promotion of our clients own pieces to match local buyers with local sellers.
- IN STOCK: Pieces are in stock and available to view / try on & purchase in Auckland.
- CONSIGNMENT: Custom ordered watches direct from our wholesaler in Europe. These pieces are all brand new in the box and issued with a 2 year warranty. The buyer may inspect the watch on arrival in Auckland before the transaction is confirmed.